Saturday, September 1, 2007

Day off!

Today's gonna be relaxing- nothing happening for a change! :) The last couple weeks have gone by really fast. School is ridiculously easy, and Spanish is always fun. There's more of an emphasis on conversation and stuff so we get to talk.. a lot. Which I like- gotta get those 20,000 words a day in somehow! My favorite thing by far though is hanging out with Chris- I think that's a given! Now that we're busier, the time we do get to hang out is more special:) Work is going great, too. A lot of the chicks quit to go back to college, so I feel like one of the more experienced people now that there's all these new people working with me! I've gotten some weekday hours too, not just weekends. So much easier... I'm scheduled to close on Monday, though. Kinda ironic that I'm gonna be working on Labor Day! Lol. The week after this one should be fun though. We're going to Florida..yay! We're driving, so thank goodness for MP3 players! (5 people in a Buick for a day and a half makes for an interesting drive!) I get to drive some of the way too, so that should be an adventure. I can't wait to get to the beach! Well, that's about it for what's been happening lately. I think I'm gonna get my laundry done today. And maybe clean out the scary mess that I call my closet. Lol. So I'll see ya'll later!

No comments: